WE ARE OPEN – AND VERY CAREFUL SO PEOPLE CAN WORK SAFELY
The health and safety of our team and the visiting artists we work with is our highest priority (that and making exceptional audio products!).
Here is a list of our current practices to ensure we meet, and exceed, the state-level requirements for operating a safe business:
- Daily sanitization of door handles and common areas.
- Sanitization and ventilation of booth areas between sessions.
- Space out productions and keep productions to minimum cast/crew size.
- Minimum time between same-day sessions: 2 hours
- Max capacity in facility: 4 performers, 2 crew
- All performers and crew who feel sick or exhibit Covid-related symptoms are required to stay at home, no exceptions.
- Mask coverings are required when arriving and at moving within common spaces in the Studio. Mask coverings obviously cannot be used when inside a recording booth.
- Cast and crew required to frequently wash hands and/or utilize hand sanitizer, which is provided on-premises.
- Any adjustments to microphone position are conducted by talent with vocal instruction from engineer.
- Outside guests are not allowed, or kept to a strict minimum. Guest producers can use phone/Zoom/Skype to communicate with talent.
- For performers who are uncomfortable visiting our physical facility, we are making accommodations for remote recording, such as deploying USB audio kits and utilizing home recording set-ups.
Together, we can produce great work and stay safe! Thank you for wanting to work with us and for understanding our health and safety guidelines.